The highly sought after, Perles du Kenya Hermès silk scarf, was designed by Dimitri Rybaltchenko and first issued in 1997.
Dimitri Rybaltchenko is the son Vladimir Rybaltchenko (1939 – 2002), who in turn was the great-nephew of Philippe Ledoux, all renowned Hermes artists. Dimitri’s father brought us for example all time Classics such as the Cavaliers d’Or.
Dimitri was responsible for re-designing his great uncle’s Springs and thus the New Springs was issued 2009.
Lovely soft silk drapes luxuriously. Bold cherry red that my camera does not seem to be able to capture properly. Colors are best represented in photos 1, 4 and 6. The trees in the background are a warm sage and the center of the scarf is a warm beige.
This is a Must Have for all serious Hermès collectors
– in excellent pre-owned condition
– gorgeous colors with great color saturation
– soft luxurious silk
– care tag
– plump hand rolled hem
– made in France
– 100% pure silk
– approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– comes with Hermes box, which may show some signs of use
– layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
– subject to prior sale