The highly sought after, Fantaisies Indiennes, is another Must Have for the serious Hermès collector. Designed by Loïc Dubigeon and first issued in 1986 and re-issued in 1992 and 1996. Monsieur Dubigeon brought us favorites such as Les Folies du Ciel, Hello Dolly, Salzburg, New Orleans Creole Jazz and the ever so popular La Ronde des Heures.
Hues of teal green, blues and cool pink create a gorgeous color palette a memorable carre.
– in excellent vintage condition
– gorgeous colors with great color saturation
– soft luxurious silk
– plump hand rolled hem
– made in France
– 100% pure silk
– approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– comes with Hermes box, which may show some signs of use
– layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
– subject to prior sale
To read more about this scarf at www.hermes.com