Authentic Vintage Hermes Silk Scarf Auteuil en Mai Mint Unworn with Original Packaging
Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf Auteuil en Mai was designed by Carl de Parcevaux and issued in 1997. This scarf is rare and it drew its inspiration from the annual race that takes place at Auteuil, Paris every May.
This beautiful scarf is in pristine unworn condition and comes with original packaging (not box), which makes it a perfect gift.
Read more about the Inspiration behind this scarf on our blog.
So grab your riding jacket, boots, and of course your carré and lets go for a ride…
- in unworn pristine vintage condition
- vibrant colors with great color saturation
- crisp silk
- care tag
- hand rolled hem
- made in France
- 100 % pure silk
- approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
- guaranteed authentic
– Hermes “envelope” shows some signs of use
- layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
- subject to prior sale
photo of care tag and packaging to follow
You must log in to post a comment.