A fantastic 2016 to you all!
Hope your Holidays were filled with joy and love and you are off to a fantastic 2016.
Thank you very much for your participation in our Happy Holidays Giveaway
The HERMES carre used to create the Kaleidoscope Ornament above, is a silk jacquard Napoleon, by Philippe Ledoux, currently available in our store
The bee jacquard carre pays homage to Napoleon Bonaparte. Five vignettes depict the French emperor in great detail throughout his reign. Bee, the symbol of immortality and resurrection, as to link the new dynasty to the very origins of France, was chosen by Napoleon along with the eagle, to be emblems of the Empire.
Ledoux, the master of detail and story depiction, and perhaps the most beloved of all Hermes designers, has created an unforgettable scarf, a true timeless classic worthy of any great collection
– in excellent vintage condition
– gorgeous colors with great color saturation
– fabulous strong yet vintage soft jacquard silk
– a couple of minor faint spots
– a couple of pulled threads, please refer to close up
– hand rolled plump hem
– made in France
– 100 % pure jacquard silk
– approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– gift wrapped
– layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
– subject to prior sale
For additional photos, please visit our Facebook page