Out of stock
Les Voitures a Transformation designed by Francoise de la Perriere, made its first debut in 1965. A beautiful composition that is quite flattering and versatile when worn.
As a reversible shawl, or Opera Scarf, it is the precursor to the modern Maxi Twilly. Gorgeous and extremely versatile it is suited for both sexes.
– excellent vintage condition
– early copyright “c” incorporated into the design – 3rd photo
– colors with great color saturation
– small faint spot in 4th photo
– on one side of scarf cane pattern is slightly lighter (last photo)
– center seam
– made in France
– 100 % pure silk
– approx. size: 13.75 x 72 inches or 35 x 183 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– gift wrapped
– subject to prior sale