Out of stock
Louis XIV – Ludovicus Magnus was designed by popular Hermes artist Francoise de la Perriere and first issued in 1963.
Inspired by the Sun King himself, this scarf pays tribute to one of France’s most famous kings, Louis XIV.
Stunning details and a fabulous design that is very flattering when worn, have made this a very popular scarf for more than 50 years
Rare colorway of periwinkle and mauve create an exceptional scarf
– excellent vintage condition
– a couple of minor pulled threads
– several small faint spots (examples photos 4 & 5)*
– hand rolled hem
– made in France
– 100 % pure silk
– approx. size: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– gift wrapped
– subject to prior sale
* we recommend additional professional cleaning