Out of stock
Les Mythologies des Hommes Rouges by Kermit Oliver, the only American artist, ever to design for the Maison Hermes, was first issued in 1994.
An absolutely stunning example of Mr. Oliver’s artistry, this carre has so much going on. Full of gorgeous imagery of Native American heritage, this is a carre worth framing!
Kermit Oliver has designed several scarves, all of which, are highly popular and sought after by Hermes collectors worldwide.
– excellent pre-owned condition with no issues
– care tag
– gorgeous rich colors with great color saturation
– hand rolled contrasting plump hem
– made in France
– 100 % pure silk
– approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches or 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– HERMES scarf box shows signs of use
– subject to prior sale
Enjoy other scarves by this amazingly talented artist on our Pinterest board