Authentic Vintage Hermès Silk Scarf Plaza de Toros was designed by Hubert de Watrigant in first issued in 1993. Monsieur de Watrigant has brought us treasures such as the Carnaval de Venise, Les Chevaux Qataris and Ombrelles et Parapluies.
This highly sought after carré features colorful Spanish bull fighters. Here in a striking colorway of yellow and orange contrasted by a kelly green
– in excellent vintage condition
– vibrant colors with great color saturation
– vintage soft silk
– care tag
– hand rolled hem
– tiny what might be a snag
– made in France
– 100 % pure silk
– approx. dimensions: 36 x 36 inches and 90 x 90 cm
– guaranteed authentic
– Hermes scarf box may show signs of use
– layaway plans tailored to Your specific needs
– subject to prior sale
You must log in to post a comment.